Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Patient reviews for Dr. Hilliard

Dr. Hilliard and his team love getting patient reviews. And lately, Hilliard Orthodontics, serving Lakeland and surrounding communities, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! We thought we'd share some with you today! Happy Tuesday!

"THE STAFF - THEY ARE AWESOME!! DR HILLIARD IS AMAZING AND REALLY SWEET TO THE KIDS." ~ Tammy P.

"Loved the friendliness of the Staff and Doctor. The kindness began right from the start when I called to inquire information. We were extremely pleased. My children loved the video games in the office, great concept!" ~ Kim A.

"Patient care/service. I went to Dr. Hilliard for my braces as a young adult and never had any problems or complaints. I was always impressed that every time I went he knew exactly what had changed with my teeth from the last visit. I also appreciate the professionalism of all his staff. Now I'm taking my oldest son to him and my youngest is looking forward to his turn" ~ Jeff G.

No comments: