Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dr. Hilliard Patient Reviews

Dr. Hilliard and his staff are committed to providing superior orthodontic services to Lakeland, Florida residents. Just see what their patients have to say!Dr. Hilliard’s dental knowledge and willingness to listen and answer questions without irritation was very impressive. We also liked his approach that there is always more than one way to fix teeth. He worked with us and made sure to listen to our concerns and was willing to make the necessary changes to make my son comfortable with himself. He's wonderful and I have already referred a few of my close friends to him.
-Steve C.

The staff and Dr. Hilliard are very nice and friendly! They explain everything to you and teach you how to wear your rubber bands and so many others things! They are so great and I like coming to the orthodontist because I know I will be treated right.
-Arthur M.

I love the friendliness of the staff and Dr. Hilliard. The kindness began right from the start when I called to inquire information. We were extremely pleased. My children loved the video games in the office, great concept!
-Kim A.

It's an overall super facility!!! I fell very comfortable bringing my son to your office and feel completely positive about the treatment he will receive. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
-Brenda T.

Dr. Hilliard took the time to explain what he was doing and why he felt this was the best method. I didn't feel like he was rushed and he took time with us.
-Pamela G.

The staff are friendly and give excellent service to my daughter.
-Robert S.

No comments: